One of the main aims of our society is to disseminate knowledge and stimulate prevention in the field of burns.
In order to achieve these aims we:
- Endorse regional and national meetings and congresses
- Award grants to professors taking part in courses and congresses in other countries and to members wanting to visit other burn centers
- Assist with the organization and financial support of educational courses in different countries
- Collaborate with WHO as a non-governmental organization.
- Provide members with reduced registration fees at our biennial conferences
- Ensure our members receive the Burns journal free of charge